YOUVIT Kids DHA Gummies Buy & Win Contest with Guardian Malaysia
Terms & Conditions
The Organizer reserves the right to shorten or extend the Contest Period without prior notice. All entries received outside the Contest Period shall be automatically disqualified.
This Contest is open to all participants above 18 years of age (as of 00:00 am, 1 September), who hold a valid identification card or passport in Malaysia, except the Organizer Vast Diversified Sdn. Bhd. and PT YOU Indonesia. and its employees, immediate families affiliated and/or related companies, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, or all such related parties).
- Purchase Youvit Kids DHA Gummies at Guardian in a single receipt at any Guardian Malaysia retail stores or Guardian Malaysia Official Store online within the Contest Period.
- Upload your selfie with Youvit Kids DHA Gummies to your IG story and tag @youvit_my and tag 2 of your friends
- Put the story on highlight and follow @youvit_my
1 Grand Prize Winner & 5 Consolation Prize Winners will be announced on @Youvit_my Instagram story & highlight and Youvit Malaysia FB feed on a weekly basis starting from 14 September to 5 October 2022
- An original printed sales receipt (dated within the Contest Period) with purchase of any Youvit Kids DHA Gummies in a single receipt. Each such sales receipt entitles the participant to one (1) Contest entry regardless of the quantity of any Youvit Kids DHA Gummies purchased on such sales receipt.
- Participants may submit more than one (1) entry but each entry must be supported with a photo of the original receipt.
- Only photos of valid printed receipts dated within the Contest Period with a clear outlet name and details of any Youvit Kids DHA Gummies in a single receipt will be accepted.
- Participants are required to keep the original receipt for verification.
- Duplicate and reprinted receipts will not be accepted.
- Manual/handwritten receipts will not be accepted.
- Grand Prize: 4x RM250 Guardian Vouchers
- Consolation Prize: 20x RM50 Guardian Vouchers
- Shortlisted Winners are based on entries submitted in each of the specified weeks:
- Week 1: From 1 September at 00:00 AM – 8 September 2022 at 23:59 PM. Announced on 14 September 2022
- Week 2: From 9 September at 00:00 AM – 16 September 2022 at 23:59 PM. Announced on 21 September 2022
- Week 3: From 17 September at 00:00 AM – 24 September 2022 at 23:59 PM. Announced on 28 September 2022
- Week 4: From 25 September at 00:00 AM – 2 October 2022 at 23:59 PM. Announced on 5 October 2022
- 1 grand prize and 5 consolation prize winners will be announced on a weekly basis on the Instagram Story of Youvit Malaysia and Facebook post of Youvit Malaysia. The prizes will be sent to the winners maximum 7 working days after week 4 winner announcement.
- There is no limit on the number of entries per Participant provided that each entry is original.
- Each Participant can only win one (1) Prize throughout the Contest Period.
- The Organizer shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to review and vary the Winners’ selection process contained herein at any time without prior notice. The judges’ decision is final. The Organizer reserves the right to make the final selection of Winner(s) and no correspondences will be entertained on the selection of this Contest Winner(s).
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify the eligible winner and offer the next eligible winner as a replacement. The eligible prize winners will be determined by randomized names selected from the pool of eligible participants by the Contest management and the final decision shall be made by the Contest Organizer.
- Proof of Purchase is required upon winner selection
- Participants may send as many entries as possible but can only win one  Prize throughout the Contest Period.
- The Prizes are non-transferable and are given on an “as is” basis and are not exchangeable for cash or its equivalent.
- The Organizer reserves the right at its absolute discretion to increase or reduce the number of prizes or substitute any prize with that of similar value at any time without prior notice.
- The Winner is required to share his or her Participants are required to provide details including Full Name, Mobile Number, and Email address in order to redeem the prizes. No changes are allowed after submission. The organizer is not responsible and will not be held liable in the event that any of the Winners are unreachable as a result of invalid contact information provided by the participant or cannot be contacted for whatsoever reason.
- In the event the Winner is uncontactable after 7 days, his or her Prize shall be forfeited and the Organizer reserves the right to pick the next Winner in line.
- The Participants are fully liable and responsible in any case of injury, accidents or damages resulting in their participation in the Contest and/or redemption of the Prizes.
- The Participant shall not hold the Organizer and their related parties liable and responsible for any reason whatsoever.
- Any claims, fees, or costs related to transportation, accommodation or personal incurred during the participation of the Contest or Prize redemption shall be the sole responsibility of the Participant / Winner.
- By participating in the Contest, the Participants give consent and absolute right to the Organizer to use their names, photographs, and their Prizes as materials for the purposes of advertising, marketing, trade, and/or publicity, without any prior notice. The Participants shall not be entitled to claim ownership and/or other forms of compensation for the use of the materials by the Organizers.
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify, suspend and/or cancel the Contest at any time without the need to provide any notice or assign any reason whatsoever. The Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission process or the operation of the Contest, and the Organizer reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to the contest.
Each Participant’s participation in the Contest is conditional upon the Participant's consent to the Organizer and its affiliated companies and business units using the participant’s personal data for the following purposes:
- To contact the Participant if he/she has won any Prize.
- To conduct, manage, and administer the Contest including verifying the identity of Participants for participation or Prize collection.
- For consumer research and analysis, promotional, publicity, advertising, and marketing purposes.
- For the Organizer and its affiliates to obtain feedback on its products and services.
- For administrative purposes, and with third parties supporting their administrative and business functions.
- In some cases, this may involve the storage, use, disclosure, or other processing, or transfer of Participant/s personal data out of Malaysia. The Organizer and its affiliated companies and business units may also share a Participant/s personal data with third parties to carry out cross-promotion. By participating in this Contest, the Participant consents to the use of his or her personal data for the purposes listed above.
- Upon entering this Contest, the Participants agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions of the Contest and the decisions of the Organizers shall be final and binding. No appeal shall be entertained for any reason whatsoever.
- The Contest Terms & Conditions and the Contest mechanics may be amended from time to time and shall prevail over any provisions or representations contained in any other promotional material or advertising of the Contest.