1. What are the shipping options?
Youvit Malaysia ONLY provides standard delivery, Youvit
Malaysia offers one courier option:
During checkout, you will be prompted to choose a shipping
method for your product(s). Your total shipping charges will automatically compute during checkout.
Free shipping is available where the order is above a minimum spend of RM 500.
Aramex: RM7 (WM) and RM 16 (EM)
2. Does Youvit Malaysia ship internationally?
Unfortunately, we do not ship internationally. Orders can ONLY be shipped within Malaysia.
3. What is the estimated delivery time?
The estimated delivery time for standard delivery will be 3 to 7
Business Days. Be aware that orders may experience longer processing and delivery times during holidays.
All orders are processed and shipped on business days only.
(Monday to Friday *excluding public holidays)
*Please note that orders that are placed on Friday and weekends
will only be picked up by the respective courier service on the following business day (Monday).
4. Can I change my shipping information?
Due to our sales policy, we cannot amend any shipping
information after your order has been made. However, customers can amend their
shipping information with the courier service at his/her own risk. Youvit Malaysia shall not be responsible for any loss or damage where the shipping
information is amended after the order has been placed.
1. Any cancellation of order(s) is NOT allowed once your order has been placed.
2. All Sales items are FINAL and not eligible for cancellation/return/exchange.
3. Any requests for returns of the defective item(s) or exchanges must be done within
7 days of receiving the product(s).
4. If you do have any requests for returns/exchanges, please provide us with a clear
description of the defect/problem with the product(s) along with pictures of the product(s) clearly showing the defect and overall state of the product(s).Kindly submit your request via Contact Us for any returns/exchanges.
- Customers will need to arrange their own shipping for the return and bear the shipping fees. Proof of delivery and tracking number must be provided once the item(s) has been shipped back to Youvit Malaysia.
- Youvit Malaysia reserves the right to inspect the condition of the item(s) before processing exchanges.
- Youvit Malaysia reserves the right not to process your exchanges if items returned to us are outside the terms of our returns and exchange policy. All decisions made are final; this does not affect your statutory rights.
5. Each product sold on our website has undergone quality checks in the warehouse
before shipping out to the customers.